UpToDate

Posted over 1 year ago by Denise Gehring

Post a topic
Un Solved
D
Denise Gehring

I see UpToDate listed in non-counter platforms, I have asked UpToDate for the raw data but they do not know what to pull. Anyone else added UpToDate to Celus yet and how did you set it up?

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
L

Lisa Leinhos posted about 1 month ago

I was able to go into UTD's new user portal. I went into the analytics dashboard, adjusted the time frame to Year-to-Date, then "view more" under the Annual Usage graph. I clicked on "all topics" and then "view as a table" or just "view in focus mode". I then manually put this data into an excel format. Your excel format must match what the example looks like. Cell 1 should say " Month to Month Usage Report for (Insert institution), then a blank cell. The rest of the data I formatted as a chart with headers. Column A should be formatted as text and not a number. Make sure the rest of the cells in column A after your table are formatted as general. 

This way only gets you strictly account usage as a whole, not IP or specific sites/institutions data. 

This is the only way I could use the manual upload.

I'm attaching an example excel sheet.

0 Votes

J

Jiri Jirat posted about 1 year ago

Hello Denise,

we (CzechELib) have received report with raw data (monthly usage assigned to individual IP addresses) and our IT colleague has

managed to assign most of the records to institutions and has produced reasonable CSV file for upload.

However, there are always IP addresses which we were not able to assign, because they were coming from the temporary login outside IP ranges.

Best

Jiri

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment