Are you having trouble with the ARL Statistics Survey? Celus can calculatequestions 18-20 for you!
What do you need to do to make it work?
1. First of all, CELUS has to have access to all usage data that you want included in the report. That means that you have either set up SUSHI harvesting and harvested usage data for the year you want to make the report for, or you manually uploaded the data. Learn more about how to check the data coverage in CELUS.
Now that your data are prepared, the fun can start.
2. Choose the correct date range in the upper bar!
3. In the Analytics part of the left sidebar menu, click on "Specialized reports".
4. From the dropdown menu, choose ARL Statistics survey.
5. Click on the "RUN REPORT" button.
6. Great news! CELUS has just calculated the values for questions 18, 19 and 20. You'll see the calculated values in bold on the right side. Additionally, you can click on each individual line to view the calculation process.
You can download the full instructions on how to fulfill the requirements of the ARL Statistics survey below.