General information on how to upload a non-COUNTER report
CELUS is able to process the non-COUNTER report from Wisenews, however, it has to be converted into an .xlsx format first. This is what the original report from Wisenews looks like in .html format:
How to convert an .HTML file into a .xlsx file:
1. Open your MS Excel (or equivalent) program and click on "Open"
2. Find the file you want to convert by clicking on "Browse":
3. Find and select the .html file and click on "Open":
4. The whole report is now copied into your Excel worksheet. Save the file by clicking on "Home" and "Save as"
5. In the following dialog, choose the location in your PC where you want to store the file and choose the "Excel Workbook (*.xlsx)" format from the dropdown menu. Click on "Save".
6. Your file is now converted into the .xlsx format. You can upload this file into CELUS.
You can download the example files here: