Frequently, there's a need to tag multiple titles simultaneously, often entire collections. CELUS simplifies this by offering two bulk tagging options: applying a single tag to a full title list or assigning individual titles different tags. In both cases, prepare your title list in Excel format. For uniform tagging of the entire list, no "tag" column is required. To tag specific titles with distinct tags, include the corresponding tags in the "tag" column next to the titles.
1. Click on "Title lists" in the left side menu:
2. Click on the "UPLOAD A NEW TITLE LIST" button:
3. In the following dialog, you can choose to tag all titles by the same (already existing) tag, or assigning different tags from the title list. Choose the option that suits you and upload the source file.
4. You will now see a preview of recognized data. If everything looks correct to you, click on "ASSIGN TAGS" to proceed.
5. Your tags are now assigned. You can choose to have the tags reassigned automatically every month in case more titles from the Title list appear in your CELUS in the future by enabling the "Automatic regular re-processing" slider. You can also reassign the tags manually by clicking on the "REASSIGN" button.